2- Links to Other Websites
3- Collected Data
4- How Do We Use Collected Data?
5- How Long Do We Store Your Data?
6- Data Sharing
8- Age Limit
9- Your Rights About Your Personal Data
You can use the rights disclosed below by sending an e-mail address to email@example.com.
- You can learn whether your personal data is processed.
- You have the right to demand information if your personal data is processed.
- You have the right to learn the purpose to process your personal data and whether such data is used purposefully.
- You have the right to learn the third parties domestically or internationally that your personal data are transferred.
- You have the right to ask for correction of your personal data if such data is missing or incorrect.
- You have the right to ask for deleting or destroying your personal data.
- You have the right to notify third parties who has the right to access your personal data about correction, deletion or destruction of your personal data.
You have the right to object to any results to the detriment of you when processed data is exclusively analysed via automatic systems.
- You have the right to demand compensations of the loss if you experience any losses due to illegal personal data processing.
- You have the right to demand completely or partially terminating processing your personal data.
- You have the right to demand ask a copy of your personal data in an electronic format and to transmit this to another person.
- You have the right to object personal data processing at any time.
11- Contact Us
İSTANBUL OFF-ROAD KULÜBÜ DERNEĞİ
Maslak Mahallesi, A.O.S. Sitesi, 52.Sokak No:4 PK. 34485 Sarıyer / İstanbul, Turkey