JOIN ISOFF FAMILY
We are inviting you to be an official member of İSOFF family to take your Off-Road love one step forward. İstanbul Off-Road Club membership means having a voice in the future of İstanbul Off-Road Club and taking active roles in the decisions.
Our club with 27-years of background prioritises to turn into a structure with young people as the architect of our futures to increase the number of members to reach wider participants. Our target is to expand Off-Road love to a larger audience with proud İstanbul Off-Road Club Membership Identity and strengthen our current structure in every aspect to share the future success of our club with numerous past successes.
Any real or legal person with the capacity to act, accept to adopt the purposes and principles of the association and work accordingly and fulfil the terms in the Legislation has the right to be a member. However, foreigners can only be a member if they have a residence permit in Turkey.
- Place of Residence
- Certified Copy of Birth Certificate
- 3 Photos
- A membership registration form which you can have from the club centre
- Entrance fee (one-time payment) 1000TL and annual membership fee 750TL
People who cannot be a club member under article 4 and 16 of Law of Associations
- Secondary education students
- Individuals who are defined as ineligible to be a member by any law
- Even though pardoned;
A. Individuals convicted from disgraceful offends such as debt, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, swindle, misuse of faith, fraudulent bankruptcy; smuggling except for employment and consumption smuggling and collusive tendering in official bids and sales and purchases,
B. Individuals convicted from any crime in the second book and first articles of the Turkish Code of Law or from the open commandment of one of these crimes,
C. Individuals convicted from open commandment to feud and hostility against any public class, ethnicity, language, set or region under No.312 Article 1, 2 and 3 of Turkish Code of Law and from counterfeiting crime under Article 316-317-318 of the same law,
D. Individuals convicted from written political and ideologic in Article 536 paragraph 1, 2 and 3 of Turkish
- Code of Law and Article 537 paragraph 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 of the same law.
Individuals convicted for five and higher years of prison sentence except for penal servitude or negligent crime,
- Managers of associations closed by the order of court due to prohibited acts expressed in the law of association, party members firmly removed from the political parties under Political Part Law No. 2820 Article 101 paragraph (d) or party members who cause the party to be closed cannot be a member of the association for five years after the removal or after the written declaration of the Constitutional Court.
İstanbul Off-Road Club Board of Management is the sole authorised party to accept membership application.
İSTANBUL OFF-ROAD KULÜBÜ DERNEĞİ
|BANK BRANCH||İSTANBUL / AKSARAY|
|IBAN NO||TR86 0006 2000 0050 0006 2933 81|